Wednesday 14 January 2009

My final aesthetic mock up of what I'd like to achieve in my film. The BG is not to what I want, but hopefully with more practise I can get the look I want, which probably be won't be too much different. I wanted to colour the girl (this is the Tanuki disguised as the girl, I intend its colours to be more paler than the actual girl, and that goes with all the animals it turns into, plus there will be added white highlights to the swirls on each animal) in a rough painted way. I think the colour of the kimono is okay, I had to go through different variations to get it right, I might change my mind later, but it may just stay like that.

2 comments:

Charlotte Harris said...

Heh shes so cute! :D love the style kaz!

gerry said...

Where is your animatic for this work? I'd like to see some details of the narration and narrative flow of this work, do not have a clue what happens in your film? I'm aware that you have lots to do but setting aside a couple of hours one evening a week will help you with the reflective process that is important in production. Always setting aside some time will allow you the opportunity to make sure you're not straying from animatic, that you've resolved that tricky transition or ending, etc.